This is the Home Page for the 2004 San Antonio Reunion (2004 SAT)
Reunion at San Antonio, Texas
5 - 9 May 2004
NOTE: We switched Friday and Saturday night Dinner/entertainment events to clear a conflict. This schedule supersedes the one on the EEM site.
Each member in good standing of the FAC Association will get one copy of the FAC CD Book with their registration. Additional copies are $10.00 each. The FAC Association needs a good count of who wants extra FAC CD Books in order to know how many to bring to the Reunion. Since a fair number of folks have already registered with EEM they will need to sent an e-mail to Cal Anderson so we get the right number there. Please drop Cal Anderson an email to let him know how many Book CDs and FAC Song CDs you would like. Cal Anderson, Route 1, Box 352, Whitakers, N.C. 27891, email@example.com , FAX 252-437-0394 or (H) 252, 437-0550.
Gary Lee (who will be with us at SAT) has available a FAC song CD with lots of great Air Force/FAC songs by a number of our own Air Force folks. We need a good count of who would like a FAC song CD at $ 16 per copy." Please e-mail Gary at to order extra copies of the FAC Song CD so we can have them for you at the Reunion
For those who didn't get to San Antonio the links in the agenda below are to slide shows of the event (Better Late than not at all).
FAC REUNION AGENDA
Wednesday, May 5 th
* FAC Association Executive Meeting Conference Area
* Book/CD Review Committee
* Welcome Reception and Cash Bar 7:00pm
Thursday, May 6th
* Golf Tournament
* City Highlights Tour/Shopping (For scenes from the city tour click here)
* Group Meetings (Tact call sign) 3pm-5pm
* Practice Beer Call 5pm
* Evening Party (Fiesta) 6:30pm, La Villita (Dinner on the town click here)
Friday, May 8th (Trip to Stinson Field click here)
* Tour Lackland AFB (Ladies & Gents) 8:00am, Dutch Treat O’ Club 12:00 noon
* FAC Association Meeting 2-5pm
* Shopping Trip to El Mercado (Mexican Market) 2pm
* Dinner/Dance at Hyatt Regency 7-11pm
Saturday, May 8th
* Tour Randolph AFB (Ladies & Gents) 9am
* Memorial Service 11-12am. (Memorial Service at the Base Chapel, click here).
* Special Remembrance (click here)
* Catered Lunch at Hanger 4 (purchase tickets at Hooch after arrival in SAT)
* FAC Association Meeting (if needed) 3-5pm
* Dinner at Hyatt Regency and Evening Entertainment 1830-until (Awards Night, click here)
Our entertainment sponsored by Dr. Lydia Fish (she made the arrangements, providing the sound/recording engineer, concert manager, and overseeing the preparation of a CD) will feature AF/FAC songs by Dick Jonas, Ron Barker, Irv Le Vine, Jim Roper, and Jonathan Myer.
Sunday, May 9th
* Group Farewell Breakfast
* Comments by FAC Reunion Hosts & FAC Association President, Board Members
* Good Bye’s!
NOTE: After the reunion in San Antonio I realized that we had not come away from the Memorial service without anything but our memories. So after returning home I took some time to put together my short tribute to all those who have gone before us.
Please accept my invitation to visit where we lit six candles. The opening background music is "Taps", when this is finished you might scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see six icons (representing the six candles that were lit during the ceremony) if you were to "click on" either the Ravens or the 23rd you will hear additional music. ( Play them one at a time). Bob Gorman, Jake 44.
To return to Our Reunions click here.